Telephone: 651-324-7953 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a staff person is not available, leave a message and someone will be in contact within 10 minutes.
Twin Cities Crisis Services provides the following services in the refugees home:
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Brief counseling and support services
- Supervision of taking psychiatric medications
- Assistance in making the home safe and manageable
- Emergency problem solving and continued support
Note: Our experience has been that you need to be very clear about crisis needs and assist workers in understanding cultural differences.
Crisis Services are provided to help people manage issues or situations in their daily life, with the goal of preventing or minimizing a mental health or chemical dependency crisis.
To make a referral:Twin Cities Crisis Services Referral FormFax a copy of any assessments, releases, and information to 651-288-4971, addressed to the attention of Twin Cities Crisis Services Dispatch.